|ISO/TS 16949 : 2002
We have an effective quality management in place and we are ISO/TS 16949:2002 certified.
Quality assuring activities start from supplier's quality system development to receipt of final products by the customers. To ensure these, the company has created a dedicated suppliers improvement cell, sample inspection cell and Incoming inspection facilities. Calibration activities, in process inspection and pre-dispatch quality audit are supported by Quality Planning Activities.
An international level laboratory is installed to validate new products, undertake life testing of products and periodic endurance testing to maintain consistent product quality. Here environment and field simulated testing is also carried out.
- Quality to be accorded high priority to ensure market competitiveness and to enable supply of cost effective products to our customers.
- This shall be reflected by our commitments, actions, products & services to our internal & external customers.
- For this, we shall create an environment to encourage all our employees & suppliers to prevent defects and strive for excellence.
Environment Management System
Minda Corporation Limited's environment management system is ISO 14001:1996 certified. Some of the projects undertaken in this field include ground water recharging by rainwater harvesting, installation of effluent treatment plant, and compliance to local, national and international regulations.
Minda Corporation Limited is concerned about the safety of its employees and Interested parties and therefore committed to:
- Display all necessary measures towards safety through top to bottom in an Integrated manner and sustainable basis
- Identify, Control and reduce contributory factors affecting safety as a step towards continual improvement
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements relevant to safety of all
- Generate Awareness and effective involvement of all employees towards safety.
| ISO 14001: 2004
Minda Corporation Limited is concerned about environmental impacts of its activities and products and is therefore committed to:
- Ensure continual improvement in its environmental performance.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable environmental legislation and regulations.
- Reduce air, water and soil pollution, waste generation and natural resources consumption.
- Generate environmental awareness among all employees